Date: 1 Nov 2013
Position: Payroll Operations Lead
ICHR is a startup company focusing on delivering the best in breed Cloud HR and Payroll solutions in HK and greater China. We strive to be one of the leading Technology and HR Solutions Company that provide the best applications and services to SMEs and some of the World’s leading multinationals. We are currently looking for a Payroll Operations Lead to work with us in Hong Kong.
Essential Job Functions
- Adapt and willing to accept the startup working culture.
- To ensure that payroll cycle operational calendars and procedures, customer service standards are developed, maintained, and consistently followed.
- Client engagement to develop, implements, and administer payroll policies and procedures in coordination with the client’s organization & project overall direction. These will include processes for new hires, terminations, late payments, taxation for earnings and deductions, pay corrections; pay differential, garnishments, expatriate pay, records maintenance, performance standards, retro calculations etc.
- Working with project and consulting team to transition the client from project to operational model. Managing and Supporting the validation and review of data transitioned into the HR environment.
- Standardize methods and practices and streamline business processes for HR and Payroll operations and Leadership for payroll operations team。
- Providing critical link between the project team and the wider end user base whilst supporting the change management initiatives of the project.
- Supporting the delivery of data cleansing requirements and alignment across Business whilst working with Consulting team and customer.
- Support communication of key project activities and maintain working relationships with end users.
- Supporting functional teams and change management for the testing
- Process and client post go-live as with emphasis on end user issue resolution.
- Assisting sales team for pre-sales activities for HR based solution projects.
- Client presentation and delivery of payroll and/or HR steady state operations.
- Proactive, Speak your mind, Fun and Resourceful.
- 6 years of management and industry experience with HR outsourcing and product/project support.
- A strong understanding of Human Capital Management business processes.
- Demonstrated track record within the HR operational and HR BPO operational experience.
- Being involved in client account management, project or operational experience in using HR solution suites with excellent understanding of business processes across various HR sub modules.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, provide direction, and lead a team toward goal achievement.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Understanding of China and HK local HR regulatory requirement and environment.
- Strong knowledge across multiple industry sectors.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills and Fluent in both spoken and written English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
ICHR Solution Group – HK and China